(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Polar Pro ProGrip Floating GoPro Hand GripProduct #32415 | SKU PRO-GRIP |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Floats GoPro and Smart Remote
- Dry Storage for Two GoPro Batteries
- Mounts Smart Remote Flush with Grip
- Ergonomic Handle with Rubber Grip
- Detachable Top Section
The ProGrip from Polar Pro is a GoPro hand grip designed to keep your camera and Smart Remote afloat should you drop it in water. More than just a hand grip, the ProGrip also features a water-tight storage compartment inside the handle that can fit two HERO4 or HERO3/3+ type batteries, or other items you want to keep dry and safe while shooting around water. At the top of the hand grip is a slot that allows an optional GoPro remote to be mounted flush with the grip, enabling comfortable camera control. An ergonomic rubber grip with tread pattern helps you keep a hold of it in wet conditions, while providing an extra layer of durability. Adding to the ProGrip's versatility, the top section is detachable to when you need an ultra-compact grip that can fit into a jacket pocket. Additionally, an optional StrapMount is available for mounting the ProGrip to any backpack, scuba BCD, or strap.
- Floating hand grip
- Integrated three-prong GoPro mounting interface
- Mounts GoPro Smart Remote flush with grip
- Dry storage for up to two GoPro batteries (HERO3/3+ or HERO4 type)
- Ergonomic handle with rubber grip
- Top section detaches to become an ultra-compact grip
- Wrist strap and thumbscrew included
- Mounts to any backpack, scuba BCD, or strap with optional StrapMount
|Dimensions||20.3 x 3.8 x 2.5 cm|
In The Box
- Polar Pro ProGrip Floating GoPro Hand Grip
- Wrist Strap
- Limited Lifetime Warranty