Fenix Flashlight E12 LED FlashlightProduct #33761 | SKU E12-R4-BK
- 130 Lumens Maximum Continuous Output
- 40-Hour Maximum Runtime at 8 Lumens
- 1.5-Hour Maximum Runtime at 130 Lumens
- Maximum Beam Distance of 88.1 m
- CREE XP-E2 LED
The E12 LED Flashlight from Fenix is an easy to operate, ultra-compact, three-mode LED flashlight. The CREE XP-E2 LED delivers a maximum 130 lumen beam using just one AA battery. A second mode has 50 lumens output, and a low mode has 8 lumens output. The E12 is waterproof to 2 m, and impact resistant up to a 1.0 m fall. Its 8.9 cm body is constructed from hard-anodised aluminium with a high-efficiency total reflection lens. A digitally regulated circuit maintains constant brightness in the beam and a tail cap switch provides on/off and mode selection.
At the 130-lumen output, the maximum runtime is 1.5 hours. At 50 lumens, the maximum runtime is 6.5 hours, and at the lowest 8-lumen output, it can operate for up to 40 hours. Reverse polarity protection guards against damage from accidentally inserting the battery in the wrong orientation. It weighs just 28.5 g without battery.
- Compact, easy-to-use flashlight with three output levels.
- Maximum of 130 lumens, with up to a 1.5-hour runtime Second mode produces 50 lumens with an 6.5-hour runtime Third mode is 8 lumens with a maximum runtime of 40 hours. Runtimes are based on usage with a NiMH AA battery. When using an alkaline AA battery, runtimes are shorter.
- Produces 1936 candelas and a beam that travels approximately 88.1 m.
- Waterproof to IPX8 standard-- 2 m depth, and impact resistant to 1.0 m
- Made of hard-anodised aluminium alloy with a high-efficiency total reflection broad beam lens.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight for convenient carry in pocket or purse. Measures just 8.9 cm and weighs 28.5 g.
- CREE XP-E2 LED with a 50,000-hour lifetime
- Powered by 1 x NiMH or Alkaline AA battery, with reverse polarity protection and over-heat protection.
|Illumination Source||1 x LED|
|White Light Output||Low: 8 Lumens
High: 130 Lumens
|Battery Type||1 x AA Alkaline, NiMH|
|Estimated Runtime||High: 1.5 Hours
Medium: 6.3 Hours
Low: 40 Hours
|Material of Construction||Aluminium|
|Water Resistance Depth||2.0 m|
|Dimensions||ø: 0.8 x L: 3.5" / ø: 1.9 x L: 8.9 cm|
|Weight||28.5 g (Without Battery)|