Able to emit both white light and infrared illumination, the V1 Vampire Dual-Spectrum LED Flashlight from SureFire is a versatile flashlight with dual-output on both spectrums. Its V-Series head has a white and infrared LED, and a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to focus the LED's output.
A knurled, self-locking bezel selector allows you to switch between white light, infrared, and system-disable mode. A shrouded two-stage click-type tailcap switch turns the flashlight on and off, and allows you to select between high and low outputs for both the white light (120 / 10 lumens) and IR spectrums (110 / 5 mW). The V1 Vampire is powered by a single 123A battery, has a stainless steel pocket clip, a Mil-Spec Type III anodised aluminium body, is O-ring/gasket sealed for weatherproofing, and it is made in the USA.
- White light and infrared LEDs regulated to maximise output and runtime.
- Two output levels: high for maximum light, low for extended runtime.
- TIR lens shapes white or IR light into focused beam with ample reach and surround light for close- to medium-range applications.
- On-the-fly bezel switching between white-light, infrared, and disable mode; no IR filter required.
- Mil-Spec Type III hard-anodised aluminium body, stainless steel pocket clip, coated and tempered window.
|Illumination Source||LED, IR|
|Output Range||White Light: 10 / 120 lumens|
IR Light: 5 / 100 mW
|Battery / Runtime||1 x 123A|
White-Light High Runtime: 1.5 hours
White-Light Low Runtime: 20.5 hours
IR LED High Runtime: 4.75 hours
IR LED Low Runtime: 57 hours
|Waterproofing||Weatherproof, o-ring and gasket sealed|
|Bezel Diameter||1.06" (2.7 cm)|
|Length||4.4" (11.1 cm)|
|Weight||3.2 oz (90.7 g), with battery|