Track your activity levels, sleep patterns, and heart rate data with the large black Charge HR Wristband from Fitbit . This wrist-worn activity monitor tracks how many steps you take, your distance travelled, calories burned, floors climbed, and how many minutes you stay active. Thanks to its onboard PurePulse technology, the Charge HR also provides continuous and automatic heart rate data. You can use this heart rate data to monitor your intensity, analyse the effectiveness of your activities, maximise your workouts, and more—all without the need of an additional heart rate chest strap or accessory.
The Charge HR houses an OLED display that lets you see your progress in real-time throughout the day. In addition to activity tracking and heart rate data, the Charge HR is built with Caller ID, so you can see your incoming calls when your phone is nearby. Additionally, it features sleep tracking capabilities and is equipped with a silent vibrating alarm to help you wake peacefully. You can sync your stats wirelessly to compatible mobile devices and computers. Simply download the fitbit app to sync with a smartphone, which is available for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices. The Charge HR's built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to 5 days before needing to recharge.
Workouts + All-Day Activity
- Track workouts, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes, and steps.
Caller ID + Watch
- See daily stats, time of day, and get call notifications from compatible devices.
- Get real-time run statistics, workout summaries, and review your routes and splits on the mobile app.
Auto Sleep + Alarms
- Use the Charge HR to automatically track your sleep at night, then review your trends on the dashboard. You can also set a silent vibrating alarm for peaceful waking in the morning.
- The Charge HR automatically syncs your stats wirelessly to your computer and smartphone, so you can see your progress on-the-go and see detailed charts and graphs for tracking your trends over time. Download the Fitbit mobile app to sync with a smartphone, which is available for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices.
Long Battery Life
- The built-in rechargeable battery lasts up to 5 days on a single charge.
Mobile Device App
- View your progress and analyse your trends with easy-to-read charts and graphs
- Log your workouts, see a monthly exercise calendar, and use MobileRun to track run stats and map routes
- Invite friends and family to share stats, send cheers and taunts, and compete on the leaderboard
- Log food fast with a barcode scanner, calorie estimator, meal shortcuts, and expanded food database
- Get goal progress notifications and celebrate fitness milestones with badges
|Syncing Distance||20.0' / 6.1 m|
|Water Resistance||Sweat, rain, and splashproof. Remove before swim or shower|
|Memory||Tracks 7 days of motion data - minute by minute |
Tracks daily totals for past 30 days
|Materials||Wristband: flexible, durable elastomer material |
Clasp: surgical-grade stainless steel
|Battery Life||Up to 5 days|
|Charge Time||1 - 2 hours|
|System Requirements||Windows: Windows Vista and later |
Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 and up
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 113°F / -20 to 45°C|
|Operating Altitude||30,000' (9,144 m)|
Fits wrist 6.2 - 7.6" (15.7 - 19.3 cm)
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|