Panasonic LUMIX G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH. Lens - Black
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 40mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.7 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Multi-Coated Elements
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #21347
- SKU: H-H020AE-K
Characterised by its slender profile, the black Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH. from Panasonic is a compact, slightly wide 40mm equivalent prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Its bright f/1.7 maximum aperture offers notable control focus for working with shallow depth of field techniques and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions. The optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements to suppress spherical aberrations and distortion for high sharpness and accurate rendering, and individual elements have also been multi-coated to control surface reflections and flare for improved contrast in strong lighting conditions.
- Slightly wider-than-normal prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and offers a 40mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.7 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Two aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realise greater sharpness and resolution.
- Individual elements have been multi-coated to effectively reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Autofocus motor supports camera's contrast detection for precise focusing performance. AF can also be manually overridden for more fine-tuned control.
- Pancake form factor measures just 2.54 cm-thick, making it ideal for everyday and travel use.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 40 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||57°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||20 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:7.69|
|Elements/Groups||7 / 5|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 46 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 63 x 25.5 mm|