- Fits Select Tripods/Stands up to 68 cm
- Ballistic, Water-Repellent Coated Nylon
- Padded End Cap
- Zipper Extends the Entire Length
- Wide Shoulder Strap
The Manfrotto MBAG70N Tripod Bag is an unpadded ballistic nylon bag designed to carry Manfrotto tripods with head up to 70cm long. The end cap is padded to offer protection to the tripod head. The zipper extends down the length of the bag, but also fully opens the top end of the bag. The end opening allows for faster "quiver" style extraction and insertion of the tripod.
The tripod legs fit comfortably in the narrower end and extra space is allowed for the larger volume of the head at the wider end. This also means it's easier to put the tripod and head in the bag, even if the head levers and knobs are fitted and jut out slightly. The bag includes a shoulder strap.
- Ballistic nylon with an external, water-repellent coating
- End cap is padded to offer protection to the tripod head, the rest of the bag is unpadded
- Full length zipper
- Bag is slightly tapered to provide a better fit for a tripod with the head attached. The wider end of the bag accommodates select tripod heads without having to remove all the levers.
- Carry with included shoulder strap
- Compatible with select Manfrotto tripods with head up to 68 cm combined length
|Material||Ballistic nylon with an external, water-repellent coating|
|Type of Closure||Full length zipper|
|Dimensions||Exterior Length: 70 cm
Interior: 13.0 x 15.0 x 68.0 cm
|Accommodates||Manfrotto tripod with head up to 26.7" long|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Shoulder strap|