Nikon U550 Authentication Software has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
Quick and easy verification of authenticity. Permits verification via a personal computer as to whether an image has been processed or edited after it was taken. Thumbnails of the images selected in the results display area are displayed for confirmation.
Protection of the software itself:
Various code protections are employed to prevent alterations to the software program. And to further improve reliability when using this software, both a product key and a USB key are required. The USB key must be plugged into the USB port to commence application.
Three file formats can be verified:
The software enables verification of JPEG, TIFF and NEF(RAW)data taken using a Nikon digital SLR compatible with the authentication function.
- CPU (Windows): Pentium 4, 1GHz or higher (or equivalent) recommended
- OS (Windows): Preinstalled versions of Windows XP Home Edition/Professional (SP2 or later), or
- Windows 2000 Professional (SP4 or later)
- RAM (Windows): 512MB or more recommended
- Hard Disk (Windows): Requires 50MB for installation, and 200MB for running the software
- Display (Windows): 800 x 600 pixels or more with 16-bit color (High Color/thousands of colors)
- Others (Windows): USB: Supports built-in USB ports; IEEE 1394: Supports only OHCI-compliant boards; Cameras supported Nikon D2Xs digital SLR; One built-in USB port (for the USB key); Note: Operation is not guaranteed when connection has been made to a USB hub.