Tiffen 37mm 812 Warming Filter has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The Tiffen 37mm 812 Glass filter improves skin tones and is ideal for portraits taken on a cloudy day or outdoors in shade on a sunny day.
When your subject needs just that little extra touch of "pink" in their face, the Tiffen 812 can save the day. This filter makes the difference between a portrait that seems "washed out" and flat or one that is so much more flattering to your subject.
Tiffen, a leader in the filter industry, proudly makes its filters in the USA and backs up its products with a solid 10-year warranty.
- Ideal for portraits or scenery
- Absorbs blue cast often caused by electronic flash
- Adds warmth to pale washed-out flesh tones
- Warmer results than the Skylight 1-A filter
- Tiffen filters are manufactured using ColorCore technology, a closely guarded proprietary process that entails permanently laminating the filter material in between two pieces of optical glass that are ground flat to tolerances of a ten-thousandth of an inch, then mounting them in precision metal rings
- The ColorCore process allows Tiffen to control the colour and density of their filters, and the characteristics of special effects filters with much greater accuracy than typical dyed-in-the-mass filters, which usually exhibit colour and density variations.
- Top Hollywood motion picture studios rely on Tiffen filters for their multimillion-dollar productions Superior quality and design make Tiffen the overwhelming choice of moviemakers, professional photographers and even NASA
- Tiffen has also been awarded an Emmy, from the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, for its engineering excellence
|Filter Factor||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Effect||Absorbs blue cast often caused by electronic flash and adds warmth to pale washed-out flesh tones|
|Colour Temperature||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Front Filter Thread Size||37mm|
|Front Lens Cap Size||37mm|