Tiffen 52mm Video Twin Pack (Clear, Neutral Density (ND) 0.6 and Soft Pouch) has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
This kit contains the following 52mm filters: Tiffen Clear, Neutral Density 0.6, and a Soft Pouch
Clear Filters A clear (colourless) filter for colour as well as black and white films. Also serves as a permanent lens protector.
Neutral Density Filters Neutral Density filters have several uses and offer the possibility to achieve otherwise unachievable results. ND filters appear grey and reduce the amount of light reaching the film. They have no effect on colour balance.
Neutral Density filters have four main uses
- To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high speed films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars
- To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
- To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (above ISO 400) and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations
- To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which could cause overexposure
Neutral Density factors
- ND.3 (exposure adjustment = 1 stop, reduces ISO 1/2)
- ND.6 (exposure adjustment = 2 stops, reduces ISO 1/4)
- ND.9 (exposure adjustment = 3 stops, reduces ISO 1/8)