Tiffen 52mm Neutral Density (ND) Filter 0.6Product #7845 | SKU 52ND6
- 0.6 Solid Neutral Density Filter
- 4x Filter Factor, +2 Stop
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
- Allows Wider Aperture
The Tiffen 52mm Neutral Density 0.6 Filter is a solid ND filter with a 4x filter factor that provides a 2 stop exposure reduction. Its 0.6 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the colouration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
This filter is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, and then mounting to precision metal rings.
- 0.6 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 2 stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect colouration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
- 52mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport.
|Filter Type||Solid ND|
|Density||0.6 (2 Stops)|
|Circular Size||52 mm|
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet||52 mm|