Aurora-Aperture 77mm PowerXND 2000 Variable Neutral Density 1.2 to 3.3 Filter (4 to 11 Stops)Product #51400 | SKU PXND2K-77
- Variable 1.2-3.3 Neutral Density Filter
- Reduce Exposure by 4 to 11 Stops
- Darkens Entire Image
- Greater Control Over Exposure Settings
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
The Aurora Aperture 77mm PowerXND 2000 Variable Neutral Density 1.2 to 3.3 Filter is a solid variable neutral density filter that is designed to mount onto lenses with 77mm front filter threads and provides an exposure reduction of 4 to 11 stops. The 1.2 to 3.3 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. The degree of density is easily controlled by rotating the front filter ring, helping you to predetermine the additional exposure length required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. For easier, repeatable control over density settings, the rear ring is visually demarcated with dots that represent different density values while the front ring includes knurling to further enable fast and precise positioning.
This filter is constructed from optical glass for clarity and colour fidelity. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections while maximising light transmission, each glass surface includes eight layers of anti-reflection nano coatings. These coatings offer greater protection to the filter substrate and help it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters as well, while resulting in an improved beading effect when in contact with water for greater cleaning efficiency.
- Variable neutral density filter allows differing amounts of density from scene to scene.
- 1.2 to 3.3 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a reduction of 4 to 11 stops, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Offers increased flexibility to use specific ISO settings or ISO films under bright ambient light.
- Provides increased exposure flexibility while using cinema or video cameras within a designated film frame rate.
- Nano multi-coated, optical glass for clarity and colour fidelity as well as the prevention of internal ghosting and reflections, while providing an improved beading effect with water for more efficient cleaning.
- Lightweight, and durable aluminium-alloy filter rings.
- Side knurls allow the filter glass to be easily rotated.
- 77mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- 5.5mm thickness helps to reduce the likelihood of vignetting with wide-angle lenses.
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport.
|Filter Type||Variable ND|
|Density||1.2 (4 Stops) to 3.3 (11 Stops)|
|Circular Size||77 mm|
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet||77 mm|
|Filter Thickness||0.2" / 5.5 mm|
- Aurora-Aperture 77mm PowerXND 2000 Variable Neutral Density 1.2 to 3.3 Filter (4 to 11 Stops)
- RM Product #:
- Filter Diameter: