(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Godox VING V860IIC TTL Li-Ion Flash with XProC TTL Trigger Kit for Canon CamerasProduct #51119 | SKU GOV860IIXPRC |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Built-In 2.4 GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
Enjoy long-range wireless control and triggering as well as a powerful, efficient flash with this Godox VING V860IIC TTL Li-Ion Flash with XProC TTL Trigger Kit. This flash uses a lithium-ion battery pack to ensure fast recycle times and high output while the built-in wireless X system provides Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II support at ranges up to 100m. Also included here is the XProC trigger for wirelessly configuring your flash, which offers 32 channels and 16 groups as well as remote power control for select flashes.
Power, speed, and integrated radio transmission make the VING V860IIC TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit from Godox a hard-to-beat option for your Canon cameras. Fully compatible with E-TTL / E-TTL II systems, the V860IIC supports many advanced functions and features. Also, it features the Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system which provides both master and slave TTL functionality with a range of up to 100m. On top of this, the flash is powerful and versatile, featuring a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm along with a zoom range of 20-200mm, which can be expanded to 14mm with the use of the pull-out panel. And, this flash runs off a rechargeable Li-ion battery pack, that ensures fast recharge and long-lasting shoots.
For general operation, the V860IIC features full bounce flash capabilities, including tilting from -7 to 90° and rotation left and right 180°. As a E-TTL / E-TTL II-compatible unit, this flash offers support for high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and much more. Additionally, it can function as an optical master or slave unit if needed.
Using the 2.4 GHz Godox X wireless radio system, the XProC TTL Wireless Flash Trigger can be used to effectively and reliably trigger flashes from up to 100m away, and when used with compatible flashes and receivers users will have the added benefit of remote power control. This model is compatible with Canon's E-TTL / E-TTL II system, including support for high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second, and offers advanced control options along with settings for working with system-specific features. For ensuring maximum reliability and control, users can set up 16 groups on one of 32 channels and can then access 99 wireless ID settings for limiting interference from other nearby systems.
In addition to basic manual and TTL control modes, other settings are available, including stroboscopic flash and second-curtain sync. Users can adjust flash exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV as well as wirelessly control the modelling light, zoom setting, and more. For using the XProC with other camera systems there is a 2.5mm sync port that supports triggering via a wired connection. Also, a USB Type-C port is present for firmware updates and the devices run on two AA batteries for convenience.
- The Godox 2.4GHz X wireless radio system has an impressive range of 100m along with the ability to choose between 32 channels and set up three groups. The system is compatible with Godox's X series or transmitters for more advanced functionality and setups.
- A powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm ensures your subjects are properly illuminated.
- A zoom range of 20-200mm, as well as a wide-angle panel that supports 14mm, ensures maximum compatibility with a range of lenses and shooting styles.
- The flash head can tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 180° both left and right for full bounce capabilities.
- Optical wireless transmission is available with access to four channels and three groups as well as a range of up to 49'.
- An AF assist light is present with a range of 2-32.8'.
- This flash supports various functions, including multi flash, high-speed sync, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, flash exposure compensation, and more.
- The 11.1V, 2000mAh Li-ion polymer battery pack included with the flash will provide recharge times of faster than 1.5 seconds and approximately 650 full-power flashes.
- In addition to the hot shoe and wireless triggering, the V860IIC offers a 2.5mm sync port for a wired connection to a camera or receiver.
- A micro-USB port is available for installing firmware updates.
|Godox VING V860IIC TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit for Canon Cameras|
|Guide No.||196.85'; (60 m) ISO100 at 200 mm Position|
|Exposure Control||E-TTL / E-TTL II, Manual|
|Vari-Power||1/1 - 1/128|
|Bounce Head||-7 to 90°|
|Coverage||14 - 200 mm (Full Frame)|
|Zoom Head||Full Frame: 20 - 200 mm|
|Off-Camera Terminal||2.5 mm|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 0.1 - 1.5 Seconds|
|Flash Duration||1/300 - 1/20000 sec|
|Compensation||-3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)|
|Wireless Operation||Method: Optical pulse
Distance: Up to 15 m
Mode: Master, Slave
Distance: Up to 100 m
Mode: Master, Slave
|Wireless Communication Channels||32 Channels|
|Wireless Groups||3 Groups|
|Power Source||1x Proprietary Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||64.0 x 76.0 x 190.0 mm|
|Godox XProC TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon Cameras|
E-TTL / E-TTL II
|Max Sync Speed||1/8000 second|
|Flash Exposure Compensation||-3 to +3 EV in 1/3 EV steps|
|Connectivity||2.5 mm sync port
|Power Source||2 x AA batteries|
|Dimensions||90 x 58 x 50 mm|
In The Box
- VING V860IIC TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit for Canon Cameras
- VB-18 Li-Ion Battery Pack
- VC-18 Battery Charger and Cable
- Mini Stand
- Protective Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- XProC TTL Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon Cameras
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Godox VING V860IIC TTL Li-Ion Flash with XProC TTL Trigger Kit for Canon Cameras
- RM Product #:
- Compatible With: