(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Samyang 35mm T1.5 Cine Lens for Sony E with geared, manual focus and aperture control rings, is optimised for digital cinematography. The aperture ring has been "de-clicked" for smooth iris pulls, and depth of field markings provide an essential aid to focus pullers. Optically, this lens is identical to the Samyang 35mm f/1.4, which is known for its excellent sharpness, contrast and bokeh.
A hybrid aspherical lens and multi-layer coating produce sharply defined images with a minimum of flare and ghosting. The 35mm lens focuses as close as 11.8" (30 cm) from the lens. A bayonet mount, petal-type lens hood is also included.
- At T1.5 this lens is great for low light and shallow depth of field
- The focus and aperture control rings feature industry standard gearing
- Covers a wide range of sensor formats, including full-frame 35mm
- 12 elements in 10 groups, including one hybrid aspherical lens
- Minimum focusing distance of 11.8" for great close ups
- Depth of field markings aid in pulling focus
|Focal Length||35 mm|
|Mount Type||Sony E|
|Angle of View||Full-frame: 63.1°
1.5x APS-C Crop: 43.2°
1.6x APS-C Crop 40.8°
Micro Four Thirds: 33.4°
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.8" (30.0 cm)|
|Filter Thread||77 mm|
|Dimensions (Ø x L)||3.27 x 4.37" (8.30 x 11.10 cm)|
|Weight||24.5 oz (695.0 g)|
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Samyang 35mm T1.5 Cine Lens for Sony E Mount
- RM Product #:
- Filter Diameter:
- Maximum Aperture:
- Prime Lenses
- Lens Type: