The Samyang 24mm f/1.4 ED AS UMC Wide-Angle Lens for Canon gives you a wide 84° view when used with a full-frame 35mm camera, 57.6° when used with an APS-C camera or 47.6º with Four-Thirds cameras. Four low-dispersion (ED) glass elements and two aspheric elements produce sharply defined images with a minimum of aberrations. The lens focuses as close as 9.84" from the lens, giving you outstanding wide-angle close-up views. A multi-layered and anti-reflection UMC coating provides superb light transmission and reduced flaring. It is a manual focus lens.
- Ideal for landscapes, interiors, street photography, low-light photography and general photography.
- Constructed with hybrid aspherical lenses for outstanding, sharply defined images.
- Features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images.
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 9.84" for enhanced close-up shots.
- For Canon cameras
|Camera Mount Type
||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Angle of View
APS-C Picture Angle: 57.6°
|Minimum Focus Distance
||9.84" (24.99 cm)
Please Note:2 Aspheric Lenses
||Approx. 3.27 x 3.74" (83 x 95 mm)
||Not Specified By Manufacturer
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
||8.7 x 6.6 x 4.9"
- Samyang 24mm f/1.4 ED AS UMC Wide-Angle Lens (Canon)
- RM Product #:
- Filter Diameter:
- Maximum Aperture:
- Prime Lenses
- Lens Type: