Nikon 18-55mm f3.5-5.6G Black Lens has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR AF-S DX Lens is an ultra compact, lightweight standard zoom lens that has a 3x focal zoom range and is ideally suited for use with compact Nikon digital SLR cameras that feature the smaller DX sized chip. This lens offers the most basic zoom range in the DX lens series, an equivalent focal length in 35mm terms of 27-82.5mm. It will conveniently cover everything from tight indoor portraits to standard snap shots.
The innovative Vibration Reduction (VR) system allows handheld telephoto zoom shooting even in poorly lit conditions. It minimizes image blur caused by camera shake, and offers the equivalent of shooting at a shutter speed 3 stops (8 times) faster. The Nikon Super Integrated Coating used in this lens minimizes ghosting and flare to provide even higher contrast and more vivid images, even in challenging light conditions.
- Compact 3x zoom lens covering the most frequently used focal range of 18 to 55mm.
- Nikon VR (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Optical design, optimized for use with Nikon DX-format D-SLRs for superior performance.
- Hybrid aspherical lens element minimizes various types of lens aberration.
- High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior color reproduction, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare.
- Nikon's exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) ensures fast, quiet auto focus operation.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- Close focusing distance to 0.9 feet (0.28 meters) throughout the entire zoom range.
- Separate zoom and focusing rings ensure responsive operation.
- Use of DX lenses are not recommended with 35mm, "full-frame" FX type cameras (e.g. D3, D700), or APS SLR cameras.