This Zeiss Distagon T 35mm F/1.4 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F Mount continues the 120-year-old Zeiss tradition of optically superb lenses that are built to last--this very fast wide-angle 35mm lens offers all the traditional advantages of Zeiss optics: precise manual focusing with a large rotation angle, unparalleled control of glare and stray light to ensure brilliant images every time, an almost circular aperture that delivers a harmonious bokeh (the difficult-to-define quality in out-of-focus areas that's pleasing to the eye), and robust all-metal precision construction. And it's all at the service of Nikon cameras with an F mount. As with all Zeiss ZF.2 lenses, this lens comes equipped with AI-aperture coupling and CPU.
- Very fast f/1.4 lens for low light and for impressive bokeh effects
- Precise focusing mechanism with a large rotation angle--operating a lens manually means controlling the picture with your fingertips. Ergonomics are everything.
- Optimum control of glare and stray light ensures brilliant images--Zeiss lenses are famous for the exceptional quality of the pictures they provide. No matter how demanding the subject, perspectives, colours, and lighting situations are reproduced perfectly - over the entire full-frame image field.
- The almost circular aperture enables a harmonious bokeh in out-of-focus areas--the finely matched properties of the aperture ensure that the effects of out-of-focus areas of the picture are attractively balanced (bokeh).
- Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating
- Sophisticated stray light reduction
- Excellent flare control
- Extremely long-lasting and robust all-metal precision mechanics
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film|
|Angle of View||63°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||30 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Filter Thread||72 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 7.80 x 11.99 cm|