The Impact 5-in-1 Collapsible Reflector Disc is versatile in the field and in the studio, providing shadow-lightening detail in your subject, using available, or studio lighting. It starts out as a translucent white disc -- perfect for softening direct sun, or lights without diffusion. Use the removable, reversible zippered slipcover to reflect light into shadow areas of your subject. Your choice of colour -- silver, gold, white, silver/gold mix -- will be determined by the lighting conditions, and your personal preference.
This 42" disc is suitable for 3/4 length portraits, and medium still-life setups. It folds down to 1/3 of its open size, and comes with a storage sleeve. We suggest the purchase of a pivoting arm and stand, to hold the disc where needed -- especially if you are working without an assistant.
- Silver increases the specular highlights and yields a high-contrast image. Its perfect for video, product shots and B&W photography.
- Soft gold is a mixture of warm and neutral hard reflections.
- Gold produces a natural, golden fill that is great for sunsets, jewellery, and indoor portraits.
- White produces an even, neutral-coloured bounce light that works beautifully as a fill light source for both product shots and indoor/outdoor portraits.
- Translucent fabric is used to diffuse light, producing a broad light source and a soft, wraparound effect that's perfect for outdoor portraits or whenever a softer light is needed.
|Size Collapsed||1/3 open size|
|Surfaces||Translucent, white, silver, gold, silver-gold|
|Size Open||42" (106 cm)|