Celestron 76LCM Computerized Telescope has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
Dedicated to unfolding the wonders of the Universe, the 76LCM Computerised Telescope from Celestron features an excellent combination of power and portability. With its computer-automated technology, the LCM is up and running after locating 3 bright celestial objects.
This LCM is a Newtonian reflector with a 76mm aperture and a focal length of 700mm. The optical system is fully coated for enhanced sharpness and clarity. Two eyepieces are included - one 25mm as well as a 9.0mm. The mounting platform incorporates a sturdy aluminium tripod with a motorised and computerised altazimuth mount.
New observers will make great use of the LCM's built-in Sky Tour feature - simply pressing a button activates the system to locate and slew to the sky's most interesting objects. Experienced observers will appreciate the comprehensive database of 4000+ objects, along with the customised lists of the most intriguing deep-sky objects, planets, and double stars.
The LCM combines a powerhouse feature-set with Celestron's legendary optical standards to provide amateur astronomers with a sophisticated and easy-to-use telescope. The computerised hand-control provides simple on-screen instructions that guide the observer through the alignment procedures. Each step, helpful hints, and valuable reference materials are easily accessible to ensure a simple and pleasurable viewing experience.
- Newtonian reflector
- Aperture: 76 mm / 3"
- Focal Length: 700 mm, f/9.21
- AFOV: 1.5°, LFOV: 79' @ 1000 yd / 26.23 m @ 1000 m
- Optical system: all-glass, fully coated
- 2 Eyepieces: 25 mm - 28x, 9.0 mm - 78x
- StarPointer finderscope for accurate alignment and object location
Motorised Altazimuth Mount
- Fully adjustable sturdy aluminium tripod
- Lightweight computerised altazimuth mount
- Fully enclosed motors and optical encoders
- Flash upgradeable fully computerised hand control
- Hand control and motors are powered by 8 user-supplied AA batteries or optional 12V AC adapter
- Quick-release base, OTA, accessory tray with rapid no-tool set up
- Educational astronomy software CD-ROM "The SkyX First Light Edition" offers sky info and printable sky maps
- Computerised hand controller with NexStar computer control offers 4,000 object database and storage for programmable user defined objects
- Tracking rates: sidereal, solar, lunar. Tracking modes: alt-az, AEQ north/south. Slew speeds: 1,2,3°/sec - 64x, 32x, 16x, 8x, 4x, 2x. Alignment procedures: skyalign, auto 2-star, 1-star, 2-star, solar system.
|Optical Design||Newtonian Reflector|
|Aperture||76 mm / 3"|
|Focal Length||700 mm|
|Eyepiece Barrel Diameter||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Mount Type||Motorised Altazimuth|
|Resolving Power||Rayleigh: 1.83 arcsec |
Dawes: 1.53 arcsec
|Maximum Useful Magnification||180x|
|PC Compatible||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Power Source||8 user supplied AA size alkaline batteries or optional 12V AC adapter|
|Optical Tube Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||13 lb / 5.9 kg|