(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
A member in good standing of Benro 's new generation of B Series professional ballheads, the B2 Double Action Ballhead uses magnesium alloy components for better performance and lighter weight. The B2 has a dual action design featuring separate drag adjustment and lock knobs. It can handle weights up to 16kg, and only tips the scales at 0.4kg itself.
- Professional ballhead designed for use in harsh environments
- Long, precise friction adjustment, combined with a strong locking mechanism
- Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment
- An ideal match for Benro series 1 or 2 tripods
- Arca-type quick release adapter
- Includes anodised aluminium PU-60 quick release plate ( 50 x 38mm ) with rubber upper surfaces, safety stop screws to prevent accidentally falling out of loosened clamp, and a standard 1/4"-20 camera/lens screw with a 5/32" head for superior torque
|Load Capacity||16 kg|
|Quick Release||Yes, Arca-Swiss Style (PU-60)|
|Tension Control||Dual independent manual drag and locking controls|
|Separate Panning Lock||Yes|
|Camera Mount Thread Size||1/4"-20|
|Base Mount Thread Size||3/8"-16|
|Maximum Diameter||2.5" (64 mm)|