The Rycote 104424 - Large Diaphragm Mic Foam is a discreet, slip-on foam windshield, designed to protect large-diaphragm shotgun microphones against light wind and pop noise. Made of durable, high quality open-cell acoustic foam, our foam windshields offer up to 20 dB wind noise attenuation, whilst keeping high frequency loss to a minimum.
Engineered exclusively for Rycote, this high quality foam also provides excellent resistance against the damaging effects of moisture and UV light.
- Foam windscreen is designed to avoid high-frequency roll-off
- Up to 20dB of wind noise attenuation
- UV and moisture resistant
Suitable for - lfor the Neumann TLM 102 microphone with a 45 mm diameter and slots no further than 100 mm from the front of the microphone.
- Up to 20 dB wind and pop noise attenuation with minimal high-frequency loss from this discreet, slip-on windshield
- Excellent resistance to moisture and UV light from the durable, high quality open-cell acoustic foam