The Rycote - INV-6 addresses the demand for a professional, Rycote-quality shockmount in the studio, conference settings and speech capturing applications. The entire mount is comprised of two large InVision lyres with two clips that accommodate microphone bodies measuring 19 to 25mm in diameter. The lyres rest on a bar with a 3/8" threaded stand adapter at the base.
The stand adapter itself features an integrated cable clip for securing excess cable and minimizing noise. The unique lyre suspension is engineered with Hytrel for a virtually indestructible design that maximizes shock and noise suppression.
The InVision suspension system is available in various clip sizes to accommodate different microphones. The versatile 19 to 25mm mounting clips included with this system are intended for mounting a wide variety of microphones (under 120mm in length).
Some of the compatible microphones include: the Audix M1280, M-Audio Pulsar II and Sennheiser e906, amongst others.
- Large Lyre Suspension for Boom Operation - The large lyre suspension webs measure 70mm high and 40mm wide to accomodate heavier microphones. This is ideal for static stand mounting as well as indoor boom placement.
- 19 to 25mm Mounting Clips- The clips included with this system accommodate microphone diameters measuring between 19 to 25mm in diameter. The clips mount a wide variety of microphones that measure under 120mm long.
- Hytrel Construction - The unique lyre suspension is engineered with Hytrel for a virtually indestructible design that maximizes shock and noise suppression.
- Integrated 3/8" Threaded Stand Adapter - A 3/8" threaded stand adapter is featured at the base for microphone stand mounting.
- Virtually indestructible
- Offers much improved isolation from noise compared to elasticated suspensions
- No elasticated parts — never sags or needs rethreading
- Designed for either boompole or static use. Like the InVision 1, 2 and 3 it have the standard bar and can be used with smaller remote capsule microphones.
- Lyre suspension width: 70mm
- Lyre suspension height: 40mm
- Front clip: 19-25mm
- Back clip: 19-25mm
- Bar length: 25mm
Note! Boom stand and microphone are not included