Sennheiser ME66 Short Shotgun Microphone Capsule
- Product: #10301
- SKU: 003284
The Sennheiser ME66 - Short Shotgun Microphone Capsule is a popular short shotgun microphone for use with the K6 or K6P power supplies. The modular design of K6-series microphones provide the freedom to adapt compatible capsules when necessary. The ME66 capsule is sold separately to accomodate those who may already own either of the K6 power supplies.
The capsule features a highly directional, cardioid polar pattern yielding great attenuation at the sides of the microphone, maximizing pick up at the front. The result is a focused pick-up in highly ambient environments. A wide 40-20,000Hz frequency response provides detailed, accurate signal reproduction. It's short size allows camera mounting while remaining free of the frame.
- Exceptional Noise Rejection - The capsule features a highly directional, cardioid polar pattern yielding great attenuation at the sides of the microphone, maximizing pick up at the front.
- Wide Frequency Response - A wide 40-20,000Hz frequency response ensures detailed, accurate signal reproduction.
- Compact Camera Mountable - The ME66's compact design allows mounting to video cameras and is at home in event videography, ENG / EFP use, video depositions, corporate media applications and film.
- Super-cardioid/lobar pick-up pattern
- Highly directional
- Low inherent self-noise
- High sensitivity
- Wide frequency response
NOTE: K6 Power supply required ( pictured ) Not included
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid/lobar
- Frequency response (microphone): 40-20000 Hz +- 2,5 dB
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 50 mV/Pa +- 2,5 dB
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm (K6)
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm ( K6)
- Equivalent noise level: 10 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 21 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 125 dB / 1 kHz (K = 1%)
- Dimensions: d 22,5 x 221 mm