- Permits use of very long microphone cables
- Prevents high-frequency loss
- Three-socket professional audio connector
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #5539
- SKU: A95UF
The Shure a 95UF Transformer provides 24 dB of voltage gain and may be used in reverse (high- to low- impedance). It has a professionally balanced 3-pin XLR female low-impedance connector. An Amphenol MC1M-type output connector with mating 1/4" female phone jack complete the transformer.
- The transformer permits use of very long microphone cables with either low- or high-impedance microphones.
- The transformer prevents high-frequency loss, level loss, and pickup of noise and hum.
- The A95UF is furnished with a three-socket professional audio connector on the low-impedance end for mating with the Canon XL Series, Switchcraft A3 or equivalent.
|Input Impedance||75 to 300 ohms|
|Output Jitter||41 kohms|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20kHz|
|Input Connectors||XLR (female)|
|Output Connector||1/4 in. (female) phone|
|Dimensions||19mm diameter; 89mm long|