Sigma 60-600mm f/4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports Lens for Nikon F
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format.
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/32.
- Three FLD Elements, One SLD Element.
- Super Multi-Layer Coating.
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #61492
- SKU: 4730955
A single zoom covering a huge 10x range, the Sigma 60-600mm f/4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports Lens for Nikon F Lens is a versatile optic well-suited for a variety of subjects, including portraiture, sports, and wildlife. Its advanced optical design incorporates one SLD element and three FLD elements, which help to greatly suppress chromatic aberrations and colour fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and colour accuracy. A Super Multi-Layer Coating has also been applied to individual elements to control flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
Complementing the optical performance is a Hyper Sonic Motor that provides quick and quiet autofocus performance, along with an Intelligent OS system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops. The physical design of the lens also incorporates several seals to guard against dust and moisture, and a water- and oil-repellent coating has been applied to the exposed elements to prevent moisture, fingerprints, or smudges from sticking to the surface.
- As part of the Sports line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to offer excellent optical performance, speed, and other customisable features that make it an ideal choice for wildlife, sports, action, and other fast-moving subjects.
- Wide-ranging super telephoto zoom is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however, is also suitable for APS-C models where it provides a 90-900mm equivalent focal length range.
- One Special Low Dispersion (SLD) element and three F Low Dispersion (FLD) elements are featured in the optical design and help to reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and colour accuracy, as well as spherical aberrations for reduced distortion and improved sharpness throughout the zoom range.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimise lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and colour-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Front and rear lens elements have been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- The integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realises quick and quiet autofocusing, which is further complemented by an optimised AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- An Intelligent Optical Stabiliser system minimises the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops to benefit making sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- The lens is constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material, along with traditional metals, for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
- Tripod collar has a rotating design and the replaceable foot is Arca-type compatible for easy mounting.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.
- Compatible with optional Sigma 1.4x and 2x teleconverters.
|Focal Length||60 to 600mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/4.5 to 6.3|
|Minimum Aperture||f/22 to 32|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||39.6° to 4.1°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.97' / 60 cm|
|Optical Design||25 Elements in 19 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating|
|Filter Size||105 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||4.7 x 10.6" / 120.4 x 268.9 mm|
|Weight||6 lb / 2.7 kg|