- For Nikon Z-Mount
- Aperture Range: f/1.5 to f/16
- Manual Focus Operation
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 50 cm
- Product: #86162
- SKU: A27B
Fast and wide, the TTArtisan 21mm f/1.5 Lens for Nikon Z is an ultra-wide prime designed for Nikon Z-mount cameras. The broad field of view is complemented by the bright f/1.5 maximum aperture, which excels in low-light conditions as well as for isolating subjects using selective focus techniques. The lens's manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 50 cm away and it features a 10-blade diaphragm that contributes to a smooth bokeh quality. Additionally, a lens hood is included that protects the front of the lens as well as reduces stray light from causing flare.
- Wide-angle Lens: Ultra-wide field of view renders space with a distinctly dynamic look that suits interior, street, architecture, and landscape shooting.
- Optical Design: Its optical system consists of 13 elements in 11 groups, including five high-refractive elements and one ASPH element.
- Ideal Aperture: Fast f/1.5 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also enables greater control over depth of field.
- Manual Focus: Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 50cm.
- Lens hood Included: Included lens hood that helps to block stray light from causing lens flare and also offers some physical protection to the front of the lens.
|Closest focusing distance||0.5m|
|Optical design||13 Elements in 11 Groups|