Tamron 14-150mm f/3.5-5.8 Di III Lens for Micro Four Thirds (Black)
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 35mm Equivalent: 28-300mm
- One Low Dispersion Glass Element
- Two Moulded-Glass Aspherical Elements
- One Hybrid Aspherical Element
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #29469
- SKU: AFC001-700
The black Tamron 14-150mm f/3.5-5.8 Di III Lens is a wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens that is compatible with the Micro Four Thirds standard. This lens has a 35mm equivalent focal length of 28-300mm, suitable for use in almost any situation, and the lens' compact design makes it a highly portable option for everyday use.
The lens construction integrates two moulded-glass aspherical elements and one hybrid aspherical element to minimise chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range. Also benefiting the reduction of chromatic aberrations is the inclusion of one LD (low dispersion) glass element, which additionally helps to increase image sharpness, clarity, and colour fidelity. Also contributing to an impressive image quality is the seven-blade circular diaphragm, which helps to produce an aesthetic out-of-focus quality. Additionally, for use with movie recording is a stepping autofocus motor, which provides fast, quiet, and accurate AF performance.
- Compatible with the Micro Four Thirds standard.
- Two moulded-glass aspherical elements, one hybrid aspherical element, and one LD glass element help to reduce chromatic aberrations and improve overall image sharpness, clarity, and colour fidelity.
- A stepping motor autofocus system provides quick, quiet, and precise AF performance that ideally suits HD movie recording and fast-moving subject tracking.
- Compact and lightweight design is ideal for travelling and a metal lens barrel provides increased durability and tactility.
|Focal Length||14 - 150mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 28 - 300 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.8
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||75.4° - 8.2°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||50 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:4|
|Optical Design||17 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Filter Thread||Front: 52 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 63 x 85.24 mm|