Tentacle Sync E Timecode Generator with Bluetooth (Single Unit)
- Single Timecode Generator Unit.
- 1 x Sync Software Included (macOS)
- Bluetooth Control via iOS or Android App.
- Locking 3.5mm Cable Clamp.
- 23.98/24/25/29.97/30 fps TC Rates.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #63064
- SKU: TE1
The compact, lightweight Tentacle Sync E Timecode Generator with Bluetooth (Single Unit) includes a timecode generator, and a downloadable Tentacle Sync Studio software licence (macOS). This successor to the Tentacle Sync features Bluetooth setup and monitoring, enabling you to easily view frame-accurate readings on your iOS or Android smartphone device. Use this updatable generator to extend Bluetooth-broadcast timecode to virtually any mobile device. The Sync E also features a locking clamp for its 3.5mm cable, ensuring compatibility with a wide array of devices without the need for an adapter.
The Tentacle E functions as a master clock, or to jam-sync to an external timecode source. Compatible with pro equipment, the Tentacle outputs SMPTE-12M-standard LTC timecode and supports all SMPTE TC rates. The Tentacle E's integrated, high-quality mic enables you to record both timecode and ambient sound simultaneously.
Each Tentacle E TC generator is powered by a built-in LiPo battery with a runtime lasting up to 35 hours. The battery charges via the unit's USB Type-C interface. A handy industrial-strength hook-and-loop surface is built into the back side of the box for secure mounting to your rig.
- Timecode generator functions as a master clock or can jam-sync devices when used with an external timecode source.
- Bluetooth connectivity for cable-free setup and monitoring, iOS and Android–compatible.
- Includes a Tentacle Sync Studio Software licence.
- Supports SMPTE 23.98/24/25/29.97/29.97DF/30 fps TC rates in 12M-standard.
- Connects via 3.5mm mic jack; includes a locking clamp.
- Integrated LiPo battery lasts up to 35 hours.
- Highly accurate with <1 frame/day drift.
- Built-in hook-and-loop surface on the unit's back for attaching to your rig.
|Smartphone Apps||iOS, Android|
|Timecode Support||LTC timecode, SMPTE-12M standard|
|Drift||<1 frame/24 hours|
|SMPTE Timecode Rates||23.98/24/25/29.97/29.97DF/30 fps|
|Timecode Input & Output||3.5 mm mic jack|
|Audio||Built-in reference mic|
|Power||Built-In Battery: Lithium-ion polymer (LiPo)
Operating Time: Up to 35 hours
Fast Charging via USB Type-C: 1.5 hours (maximum)
|Operating temperature||-22 to 185°F (-30 to 85°C)|
|Dimensions||1.5 x 2 x 0.6" (38 x 50 x 15 mm)|
|Weight||1.1 oz (30 g)|