Tesa WS2900 Wireless Weather Station
- Colour film LCD display console.
- Touch keys.
- Built-in WIFI module.
- Auto uploading data to net server.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71549
- SKU: WS2900
The Tesa WS2900 Wireless Weather Station is a quality weather station that includes a 7" / 180mm colour console that will measure almost anything planet earth can throw at it. It's capable of displaying temperature, wind speed, wind direction, wind chill, barometric pressure, and dew point.
These readings are sent from the outdoor solar transmitting sensor and indoor sensor built into the console. You can see how much rain has fallen in 1 hour, a day, a week, or a month, see the current UV index reading, and even see the current lux measurement outdoors which is great for those who have rooftop solar arrays. Install the sensors outside and the readings will be transmitted wirelessly to the base unit up to 100m away.
The TESA WS2900 WIFI weather station allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions via the easy-to-read LCD colour display.
The enhanced Wi-Fi connectable option enables your station to transmit its data wirelessly to the world's largest personal weather station network, Weather Underground and view data on your mobile device.
- In/outdoor Temperature/Humidity in C/F
- In/outdoor Temperature/Humidity Trend
- Display wind, gust and wind direction
- Wireless Wind and Wind direction with 1 degree resolution, accuracy: +/-12degrees
- Wind speed in ms, km/h, mph, knots and bft (accuracy: <10m/s: +/-1m/s, >=10m/s: 10%)
- Wireless Rainfall
- Rainfall in inch, mm (accuracy: +/-10%)
- Display rainfall in rate, event, day, week, month and total.
- Alerts for indoor and outdoor temperature & humidity
- Alerts for rain rate and rain day.
- Alerts for wind speed.
- Weather forecast: Sunny, Partly sunny, Cloudy, Rainy, Stormy and Snowy
- Pressure display with hpa, mmhg or inhg unit.
- Heat index, wind chill and dew point for outdoor
- High/Low records for indoor/outdoor temperature/humidity
- MAX/MIN data records.
- High/Mid/Off backlight controlled
- User accuracy calibration supported
- Automatically to saved user set parameters (unit, calibration data, alarm data...) in to EEPROM.
- When DC power adapter is connected, back light is on permanently. When only battery operated, back light is turned on only when button is pressed and auto time out is 15s.