- Product: #57293
- SKU: 30.CRUPS110
With Tether Tools Case Relay Camera Power System, you’ll never run out of power and never need to stress about forgetting your camera batteries. If you’re shooting and get low on battery power, simply swap out external batteries throughout your shoot. Case Relay’s internal UPS battery will keep your camera powered while you exchange external batteries. Utilizing a wall outlet or external batteries, you could in theory shoot forever with consistent power flowing to your camera through Case Relay.
Simply insert the Relay Camera Coupler directly into the camera battery port, attach it to the Case Relay CPS and power your camera with the included 10,000mAh Rock Solid External Battery Pack or an AC power source, such as a wall outlet or generator using the optional Rock Solid Dual USB to AC Wall Adapter (sold separately). Because Relay also has its own secondary internal 1200 mAh battery, if your external battery runs low you can easily hot swap the external battery and not lose power to the camera.
Case Relay is compatible currently with many Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Fuji, Olympus, and Black Magic cameras and can be powered by any 5V USB power bank any 2.1+A USB Wall Adapter or any Dtap (VMount) battery system. It can also power any monitors and accessories that use the Sony NPFL Series batteries.
- Perfect for: astrophotography, night photography, timelapses, shooting video, long exposures, travel photography
- Continually power your camera with USB battery packs
- Hot swap batteries mid-shooting with no downtime
- No need to purchase multiple camera batteries
- Compatible with most Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Fuji, and Olympus cameras and many Sony NP-F L-Series video monitors and lights
- Can be adapted for use with D-Tap batteries
|Capacity||1,200 mAh, 7.4 V|
|Input||5 VDC, 2 A (Type A USB)|
|Output Voltage||8 VDC, 2 A|