Tiffen 67mm IRND 3.0 Filter
- 10 Stop Neutral Density Filter
- Increase Exposure Length
- Greater Control Over Exposures
- Attenuates Infrared Light
- ColorCore Water White Glass
Offering a 10-stop reduction in exposure, along with infrared attenuating abilities, the Tiffen 67mm IRND 3.0 Filter enables the use of longer exposure times with maintained colour fidelity. By darkening the entire scene, this 3.0-density filter allows you to work with wider apertures or longer shutter speeds than normally required, in order to better control depth of field or convey movement more easily.
The IRND design of this filter has been optimised for use with digital sensors, and works to attenuate both visible and infrared light. Digital image sensors are more sensitive to a greater range of light spectra, and as such are prone to colour shifts or casts when photographing darker subjects or scenes that require increased exposure times. This filter's unique design helps to suppress false colours for greater neutrality and faithful colour reproduction.
This filter is constructed from Water White glass and is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, and mounting to precision metal rings.
- ND 3.0 filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 10 stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Attenuates infrared light, as well as visible wavelengths, to maintain colour neutrality and suppress colour casts due to increased exposure lengths.
- Water White optical glass maintains high optical clarity.
|Filter Type||Solid ND Combination|
|Combination Type||IR Attenuation|
|Density||3.0 (10 Stops)|
|Circular Size||67 mm|
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet||67 mm|