Tilta TT-0508 XLR Audio Converter for Blackmagic Cinema & 4K Production Camera
- Adapts 3-Pin XLR to 1/4" TRS
- 2-Channel Passive Adapter
- Clamps to Single 15mm or 19mm Rod
- 22mm of Horizontal Adjustment
Email me when stock arrives
The Tilta XLR Audio Converter for Blackmagic Cinema & 4K Production Camera adapts XLR inputs to 1/4" TRS (Phone) connectors, allowing you to connect industry standard XLR microphones and cables to your Blackmagic Cinema/4K Production Camera. It is a 2-channel passive adapter and attaches to a single 19mm rod or to a 15mm rod when using the included 15mm to 19mm adapter sleeve. It is made from machined aluminium and features about an inch of side-to-side adjustment.
- Adapts 2-channels of XLR audio to 1/4" TRS for an available Blackmagic Cinema/4K Production Camera.
- The single rod clamp design and 22 mm of side-to-side adjustment allows flexibility in positioning the clamp.
- The included 15 to 19mm sleeve allows you to clamp it to 15mm or 19mm rods.
|Connector / Interface||2 x XLR female
2 x 1/4" Phone (TRS)
|Dimensions||5.6 x 9.4 x 4.1 cm|