Zacuto's Z-focus is an extremely accurate follow focus that allows the operator or assistant to pull focus. The Z-focus can come single sided or double sided in studio 15mm or 19mm or in a lightweight configuration. The mechanism utilizes a set of gears that connect to and spin the focus ring or Zacuto zip gear on the camera lens. The white disk allows the focus puller or operator to create distance marks for repeatable focus pulls.
The Zacuto Z-Focus (Follow Focus) includes:
- Completely gear-driven design for slip free, accurate movement.
- Helicel gear adjustment screw to allow user to tighten up gear play
- Interchangeable gear drives
- Standard accessory port for Zacuto, Chrosziel, and Arri follow focus whips and speed cranks.
- Industry-standard 15mm lightweight rod mount
- Lightweight design
- Other gear sizes available below. (For Fuji lenses, choose .6 & Canon .5)
More information about Zacuto Products (Link to Zacuto Website)