(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Seetec SDI-HDMI Cross ConverterProduct #60889 | SKU SCH |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- 1 SDI Input, 2 SDI Output, and 1 HDMI Input,1 HDMI Output
- Double Power Supply System
- Standard 1/4 Screw Threads
- Power/Input/Output Status Indicator
- Heavy Duty Metal Housing
The Seetec SDI-HDMI Cross Converter features standard “1/4-20” screw threads for flexible installing, with HDMI and professional 3G-SDI connections for working with almost all SD and HD formats. The Seetec mini converters are so small you can use them anywhere, whether you're carrying one in your laptop bag or in your outside broadcast van and road cases.
It features a high-performance digital chip, and 1080P HD resolution, which ensures that the screen-definition picture quality is without distortion. The mini converter can be powered in two ways: with a DC adapter or lithium batteries, and are designed to be used anywhere, having been machined out of a solid block of metal.
- SDI input, 2 SDI output, and 1 HDMI input,1 HDMI output
- Complies with SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M
- Enhanced HD signal processing technology supports maxim 100 meter 3G-SDI transmission
- Supports wide range input voltage from 5V - 24V* Double Power Supply System, with DC adapter or battery
- Mini size design easy to carry for engineering
- Standard 1/4 screw threads for installing
- Power/input/output status indicator
- Heavy duty metal housing
|Input Voltage||DC 5～24V|
|Battery Plate||F970 (Standard); D28S, E6 (Optional)|
|Unit Size (mm)||108.5L×78.8H×23D|
|Unit Weight||230g/ 260g (With F970 Plate)|
In The Box
- Seetec SDI-HDMI Cross Converter
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review