Livestream Studio HD510 Live Production Switcher with 17" Touchscreen has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The Studio HD510 Live Production Switcher is an all-in-one, broadcast-quality, 5-input switcher with an integrated 17" LCD touchscreen and comes pre-installed Livestream Studio production software. Connect up to five HDMI or professional HD-SDI cameras and stream to in-venue screens or to the web using the built-in HD multi-bitrate encoder. The HD510 can be rack-mounted using the included accessories, making it suitable for studios, production facilities, live venues, and production trucks. Also included is a Livestream Studio keyboard, a mouse with mousepad, power cord, racks ears, screw-on protective screen cover panel, and a Tom Bihn carry-on bag.
The HD510 is built to perform with a 3.2 GHz six-core i7 processor, 16GB of RAM, and a 1TB 7200rpm hard drive capable of recording four simultaneous isolated (ISO) recordings or 20 hours of broadcast-quality HD video. It is designed to broadcast television SMPTE and colour sampling standards, supporting formats up to 1080p30/25 and 1080i60/50 and featuring 10-bit 4:2:2 video and 24-bit 48 kHz audio processing.
Five Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorders provide support for five inputs sources, with each input available as HDMI or HD-SDI. A Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor provides an HDMI and HD-SDI output. Two remote camera sources, such as a live feed from your Livestream account and a remote computer desktop, as also supported, providing a total of seven live inputs. The HD510 supports embedded audio from SDI and HDMI input sources, as well as analogue audio via a 1/8" input. Audio monitoring is available via a 1/8" output.
The pre-installed Livestream Studio live production software provides a full field rate multiview that displays all live inputs, graphics, and media players in real-time. The multiview features audio monitoring for each input and audio PPM overlay with peak hold on all inputs and outputs. Monitor and control your feeds using the 17" touchscreen and even extend the display to a second monitor thanks to the integrated NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 Commercial Series graphics card. In terms of graphics, two layers can be overlayed and mixed with transparency. Add text, images, live picture-in-picture, countdown graphics, and more.
- The HD510 features a built-in 17" touchscreen LCD with LED backlight. The monitor flips up from the base and lets you easily switch between preview and programme, choose transition wipes, control audio levels, and add media content with just one tap.
- Monitor all your cameras in real-time thanks to the built-in multiviewer. The multiviewer features on-screen full field rate multiview of all live inputs, Preview, Programme Out, two GFX and two DDR, and Audio PPM overlays with peak hold feature on all inputs and outputs. The layout is resizeable to allow for hiding of all controls to maximise multiview screens.
Extend to an Additional Monitor
- The built-in NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 Commercial Series graphics card lets you extend the multiview to an additional screen via an HDMI connector.
- Cut, dissolve, or select from a collection of SMPTE wipes, with feathering and positioning control. Fade time durations can be manually adjusted in frames via the on-screen T-BAR or keyboard shortcuts.
Built-In Audio Mixer
- The integrated multi-channel audio mixer features mix automation, SDI and HDMI embedded audio, level monitoring, peak warnings, as well as channel grouping. The incorporated video switcher follow feature supports audio crossfade when fading between two video sources. The HD510 also supports the use of external audio mixers.
Audio Input Options
- The HD510 supports embedded audio via HD-SDI or HDMI inputs. You can also bring in separate analogue audio using the 1/8" input, or from any USB audio device.
Built-In Graphics Editor
- The 2-channel graphics generator is built-in the GUI and allows you add text, transparent images, live picture-in-picture video, countdowns, and a range of graphic effects including drop shadows, borders, crops, and more. Create templates to quickly change sport scores, lower third text, or other graphic elements on-the-fly.
Downstream Key Overlays
- Overlays graphics as layers on top of your programme mix with transparency. This is ideal for adding corner bugs, sport cording, lower thirds, picture-in-picture, and other broadcast graphics.
- Composite up to five live audio/video sources together within the graphics editor. Add a simple second camera angle, a scoreboard cam, or even a broadcast network 4-person live chat over an animated background video.
Media Recording (With ISO Recording)
- Record your programme output in broadcast quality MJPEG to an AVI file for archive and editing later in your NLE software, or for playback directly within one of the Livestream Studio media players. The HD510 supports up to four simultaneous isolated recordings (ISO). Choose from clean graphics-free video, video with graphics, as well as any live camera input. You can also open the files being recorded in the media players to trim and replay segments from your live show without stopping the recording.
Livestream Studio Media Player
- Add recorded material to your programme quickly and easily with the two media players built-in to the Livestream Studio. You can import popular media formats such as H.264 video, MP3 and WAV audio, build playlists, loop clips, and auto-play on transition. You can also scrub through footage and trim clips down for broadcast. When working with clips that do not match your project settings, the built-in transcoder is available for file conversion. You can even get basic instant-replay functionality by loading an ISO recording into the media player.
- The HD510 supports four simultaneous recordings. Record up to 20 hours of 1080i video at 100 Mbps in AVI MJPEG with uncompressed audio to the internal 1TB hard drive. Interlacing and "Time of Day" timecode are supported. Recording is fully compatible with Blackmagic Design Media Express and Adobe Premiere.
- Desktop: Broadcast a remote computer desktop video and audio as a Livestream Studio input via your local Wi-Fi or Ethernet network. Full motion and audio are supported.
Cloud: Downlink live feeds from your Livestream accounts and use it as a remote live source in your programme mix.
Integrated Live Streaming Encoder
- Livestream Studio comes with a built-in H.264/AAC multi-bitrate live streaming encoder. You can stream HD video directly to Livestream, UStream, YouTube Live, or any RTMP-compatible server or CDN (Wowza Media Server, Akami, Flash Media Server). Also supported is the ZiXi streaming protocol and 1080p streaming when using custom quality settings.
Stream to Any Device
- Livestream supports simultaneous output to desktop browsers, Roku connected TVs, and iOS/Android devices through a combination of Flash, adaptive bitrate HLS, and RTSP streaming protocols.
Live Video Output
- Output your live programme via SDI or HDMI to large format in-venue screens, broadcast networks, or complement your workflow using external video hardware such as graphics generators, encoders, and recorders.
- Use the tally light integration to let your talent and camera operators know which source is live and which source is coming next. The HD510 supports tally devices from MetaSETZ.
Mid-Roll Ad Insertion
- With an optional Livestream Platform Enterprise account, you can add your Google DFP ID to add mid-roll advertising to your live streams. Simply press the "Insert Advertisement" button.
Livestream Keyboard and Mouse Included
- Use the included Livestream keyboard to quickly access essential functions and features. The keyboard works with all Livestream Studio products. A Livestream mouse and mousepad are also included.
- Twelve months of free telephone support is included. Phone support is available seven days a week.
|Built-In Video Input/Output Cards||4 x Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorder |
1 x Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor
|Video Card||5 x Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorder 1 x Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor|
|Input||5 x HDMI |
5 x HD/SD-SDI
2 x Remote cameras (desktop capture or live feeds)
1 x 1/8" analogue audio
|Output||1 x SDI |
1 x HDMI
1 x 1/8" analogue audio
1 x HDMI (for extended screen)
|Embedded Audio Input||6 stereo or 48 mono inputs|
|Media Sources||2 x DDRs (video clip playback with built-in transcoder) |
2 x GFX (graphics)
2 x Colour bars / background colour
|Video Switcher/Mixer||1 x M/E with no upstream keyer|
|Supported Formats||1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30 1080PsF 23.98/24/25/29.97/30 1080i 50/59.94/60 720p 50/59.94/60 625/25 PAL 525/29.97 NTSC 525/23.98 NTSC|
|Recording Format||AVI MJPEG with uncompressed audio|
|Recording Capacity||Approx. 20 hours at 1080i with recorder set at 100 Mbps MJPED AVI(using 1TB built-in HDD)|
|Playback Media Formats||GFX: JPEG or PNG image files (PNG images fully adjustable in transparency) |
DDR: AVI MJPEG with uncompressed audio, DV video, WMV (7/8/9), H.264 (.mov and .avi), MPEG4 Part 2 (.mov and .avi), MPEG4 V1/V2 (.mov and .avi), AAC, MP3
|Live Streaming||Live HD streaming via Gigabit/100/10 built-in Ethernet |
Presets in up to HD 720p
Multiple simultaneous bitrates
Mobile quality for playback over 3G on mobile devices (iPhone / Android)
Integrated live streaming to RTMP compatible servers/services
|Operating System||Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) or better|
|Built-In Display||17" LED-backlit LCD touchscreen |
1920 x 1200
|CPU||Intel Sandy Bridge-E Core i7 3930K 3.2 GHz Six-Core processor |
12 MB L3 cache, 130 W, Socket LGA 2011
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 Commercial Series PCIe|
|Storage||1 TB Western Digital Red SATA 2.5" internal hard drive, 7200 rpm|
|RAM||16 GB DDR3 1333 MHz RAM, non-ECC (4 x 4 GB DIMM triple-channel configuration)|
|Processing||Video: 4:2:2, 10-bit colour (REC 601, REC 709) |
Audio: 48 kHz, 24-bit REF IN/Genlock (Requires genlocking the two Blackmagic Design cards via two separate connectors)
|Dimensions (DxWxH)||13.64 x 16.75 x 4.75" (34.65 x 42.55 x 12.07 cm)|
|Weight||22.60 lb (10.25 kg)|