(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Secced VCT18 Tripod Adaptor is a one-touch adapter to attach/detach portable broadcast cameras or camcorders to the tripod. VCT 18 is a professional tripod attachment, a robust, completely metal construction, similarly to VCT 14. VCT-18 provides a greater stability and rigid mount between the tripod and the camera and above all a simple, safe and quick-release.
The VCT18 is built, designed and functionally the same as the Sony VCT 14, VCT U14, Panasonic SHAN-TM700, JVC KA-551U, PA-DV5000 tripod adaptors, but most of all it's equivalent to VCT14. (*VCT U14 is less robust and has more plastic in it.)
This Camera Adaptor is compatible with broadcast portable cameras and camcorders, if they are supplied with the generally applied "V-wedge" (Sony type) tripod mounting plate.
• Design and material based on VCT 14 (not VCT U14)
• Robust, metal construction
• Adjustable camera position with screws
• Tripod attachment screw: industry standard 1/4" & 3/8"
• Dimensions: 282×27×80 mm (11 1/8 × 1 1/8 × 3 1/4 in)
• For all professional ENG/EFP tripod systems
• All Secced ENG & EFP tripod systems
• Sony, Panasonic, Thomson portable broadcast cameras and camcorders
• JVC portable broadcast camcorders with Sony type, "V-wedge" tripod mounting plate, e.g.:
SD: GY-DV550, GY-DV5000 series, etc
HD: GY-HD200, GY-HD201, GY-HD251, GY-HM700 series, etc
HD: GY-HD100, GY-HD110 types with JVC KA-V100 adapter
• Other brand broadcast cameras with Sony type ("V-wedge") tripod mounting plate
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review