(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Kessler K-Pod System™ is a revolutionary tripod camera system designed to support camera cranes / jibs. The K-Pod™ has extremely rigid double strut legs with the patent pending incremental Posi-Lock System™, that friction locks the legs, as well as interlocks into incremental lock pockets. The lock pockets allow you to equally position the legs while providing a lock that can not slip down.
The pop-lock spreader system locks the legs in a pre-stressed position to eliminate instability in heavy load conditions, and acts as the frame system for the various dolly configurations.
The K-Pod™ was designed to be the best tripod system for your camera crane / jib, but it is also an excellent tripod to shoot from, when not using your crane.
The K-Pod™ comes with standard pad feet, but has multiple foot/wheel options available including dual locking dolly caster wheels, dual locking "all-terrain" wheels, stainless steel spikes, and swiveling track dolly trucks.
- Flexibility. Mount your camera crane / jib or shoot directly from your fluid head.
- Multiple interchangeable wheel / foot options.
- Extremely rigid double strut legs with the patent pending incremental Posi-Lock System™.
- Pop-lock spreader system that locks the legs in a pre-stressed position to eliminate instability in a heavy load condition, and acts as the frame system for the various dolly configurations.
- Industry standard 100mm bowl leveling system, which allows quick and accurate leveling of 100mm half-ball head.
- Ultra durable, flat black anodized and powder coat finish designed to resist scratching and wear.
- Unrivaled 226 kg maximum capacity
- Min height: 94 cm
- Max height: 162 cm
- Folded Length: 99 cm
- Weight: 13.2 kg
- Kessler K-Pod Tripod System
- RM Product #:
- Closed Length:
- 99 cm
- Maximum Height:
- 162.0 cm
- Load Capacity:
- 226.0 kg
- 13.20 kg
- Minimum Height:
- 94.0 cm