Sachtler 0472 FSB-6 Aluminum Tripod System has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The Sachtler 0472 FSB-6 Aluminium Tripod System is an aluminium tripod system offering stable movements to deliver the best images possible. The FSB-6 system consists of the FSB-6 fluid head, DA-75 L 1-stage aluminium tripod with mid-level spreader and case.
Frictionless Leak Proof Fluid Damping
- Frictionless leak-proof fluid damping with three levels of drag, for perfect pictures while panning, without jerks and vibrations. Identical across both horizontal and vertical planes, and allows complete disengagement of drag for fast panning.
Snap and Go
- The FSB-6 head accepts a payload from 0 to 6 kg while using Sachtler's Snap & Go sideload mechanism.
Dynamic Counterbalancing System
- The ten step dynamic counterbalancing system compensates for torques as the camera tilts, preventing the camera from inadvertently tipping, and ensuring that it is positioned securely at any tilt angle.
Safe at any Temperature
- Operates without any frictions from -40°C to +60°C.
- The DA 75 L aluminium tripod legs offer a height range of 78 to 142 cm with the mid-level spreader. The legsw have a 16mm tube diameter.
|Load Capacity||6 kg|
|Mount/Base||75mm Half Ball|
|Balance Plate||Yes, Fixed|
|Pan & Tilt Range||360° / +90±-60°|
|Pan & Tilt Drag||2 Steps, 0 and 1|
|Levelling Bubble/Illuminated||Yes / No|
|Minimum Height||95 cm|
|Maximum Height||158 cm|
|Folded Length||101 cm|
- Sachtler 0472 FSB-6 Aluminum Tripod System
- RM Product #:
- Closed Length:
- 101 cm
- Load Capacity:
- 6.0 kg
- 3.80 kg
- Maximum Height:
- 158.0 cm
- Minimum Height:
- 95.0 cm