Focusrite Scarlett Solo Personal Studio Vocal Recording and Isolation Kit
- Simultaneously Record Vocals & Guitar.
- 3rd-Gen Scarlett Solo 2x2 USB Interface.
- Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic.
- Closed-Back, Over-Ear Headphones.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #62127
- SKU: FOCSCARSOLOPAK3
Ideal for simultaneously recording vocals and guitar, this third-generation Focusrite Scarlett Solo Personal Studio Vocal Recording and Isolation Kit is a complete recording package featuring a third-generation Scarlett Solo 2x2 USB audio interface, a large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone, closed-back headphones, an XLR microphone cable, and a creative software bundle. Whether you track in the comfort of your own home or record on the go, the Scarlett Solo Studio is ready to aid you in your musical endeavours.
The improved Scarlett microphone preamp features switchable phantom power and a selectable Air circuit, which adds brightness based on Focusrite's legendary ISA preamplifier. In addition to the XLR mic input, the Scarlett Solo provides a single 1/4" input with an instrument/line switch that allows it to accept signal from a guitar, bass, synthesizer, or drum machine. The 24-bit / 192 kHz converters ensure that signals are captured and reproduced with detail and clarity. Listen through the supplied over-ear headphones or connect active speakers to the balanced 1/4" monitor outputs. Since the Scarlett Solo is powered via USB, you can take it anywhere your Mac or Windows computer can go. The extensive software bundle includes music production software, virtual instruments, plug-in effects, loops, and more—plenty of tools to kick-start your inspiration.
- High-performance converters operate at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution.
- One upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp.
- Switchable Air setting reproduces the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp for vocal recordings with enhanced brightness and openness.
- One high-impedance, high-headroom 1/4" instrument input enables distortion-free recording of your guitar or bass.
- Dedicated switch changes the 1/4" input between instrument- and line-level settings.
- Switch for activating +48V phantom power on mic input.
- Independent gain knobs with gain halo metering make it easy to set input levels.
- Balanced 1/4" TRS monitor outputs ensure hum-free connectivity with balanced studio monitors.
- Stereo 1/4" headphone output.
- Direct monitor switch allows you to monitor your input signals with near-zero latency.
- Durable housing is compact, lightweight, and portable.
- Powered via USB (no batteries or AC adapter required)
|Channels of I/O||Analog:|
|2 Inputs / 2 Outputs at 192 kHz|
|Max Sample Rate/Resolution||192 kHz / 24-Bit|
|Display and Indicators||2 x LEDs (Input Level)|
|1 x LED (+48V)|
|1 x LED (Input Selection)|
|1 x LED (Host Connection)|
|Host Connection||1 x USB Type-C (USB 2.0)|
|Analog I/O||1 x XLR Balanced Mic Input|
|1 x 1/4" TS Unbalanced Line/Hi-Z Input|
|2 x 1/4" TRS Balanced Monitor Output|
|1 x 1/4" TRS Unbalanced Headphone Output|
|Phantom Power||+48 V|
|Memory Card Slot||None|
|Sample Rates||Up to 192 kHz (AD/DA Conversion)|
|Bit Depth||Up to 24-Bit (AD/DA Conversion)|
|Required Hardware||Available USB 2.0 Port|
|USB Cable (Included)|
|Internet Connection||Required for Software/Driver Download|
|Power Requirements||USB Bus-Power|
|Anti-Theft Features||Kensington Security Slot|
|Dimensions||5.65 x 3.77 x 1.71" / 14.35 x 9.58 x 4.34 cm|
|Weight||0.8 lb / 363.0 g (Without Accessories)|
|2.9 lb / 1.3 kg (With Accessories)|