Gigabyte GA-H370-HD3 ATX Ultra Durable Motherboard
Email me when stock arrives
The Gigabyte GA-H370-HD3 ATX Ultra Durable Motherboard is USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A & USB3.1 Gen1 Type-C, Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed, Dual M.2, 7 colours RGB LED strips support, Intel CNVi WIFI upgradable slot, Smart Fan 5, CEC 2019, DualBIOS™ and Anti-Sulfur Resistor.
- Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- New Hybrid Digital PWM Design
- Intel® CNVi 802.11ac Wave2 2T2R WIFI Upgradable
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Immersive Gaming ViBes with ALC1220-VB and WIMA audio capacitors
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4/X2 (1 with Thermal Guard) & SATA interface
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone Digital LED Light Show design, support digital LED & RGB LED strips
- Intel® Native USB 3.1 Gen2 with USB Type-C™ and Type-A
- Intel® USB 3.1 Gen1 USB Type-C™
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Swappable Overlay for Accent LED
- Intel® Optane™ Memory ReadyIntel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
- Soar Free With WIFI
IIntel CNVi WIFI Upgrade kit: The Intel CNVi WIFI Upgrade kit offers an easy way to upgrade Intel CNVi WIFI Upgradeable motherboards with new and faster Gigabit WIFI connectivity without having to upgrade to a whole new system. Intel® CNVi WIFI kit must be purchased separately.
- Dual NVMe PCIe Gen3 M.2 Slots (x4,x2)
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
- Performance fueled by optane
The AORUS H370/B360 Platform supports Intel's latest Optane technology. Optane fuels storage performance by acting as a cache drive giving users a significant boost compared to traditional mechanical drives.
- Intel ® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
- The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
- 6 Temperature Sensors
- 4 Fan / Water Pump Connectors
- All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
- Interoperable Fans and Sensors
- Intuitive UI for Fan Control
- Fan Stop
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
- Hybrid Fan Pin Headers
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers—giving you absolute mastery over your PC. All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
- 2-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics
Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
- Immersive VR Gaming Experience
To create a seamless VR experience AORUS Motherboards offer the best features to make your virtual reality feel like your actual reality. With technologies such as NVMe support via M.2 or U.2 and a one-piece metal shielding to brace for heavier discrete graphics cards, it's obvious that AORUS has the tools you need to start your journey in VR. To set the mood AORUS Motherboards include RGB Fusion to put you in the centre of the action.
- High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
- Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level. LED trace path lighting Illuminates to show the separation of the PCB layers.
- Supports RGB Light Strips in 7 Colors
Personalize your next PC rig to your liking by selecting the color of your choice to illuminate the external RGB light strip. A total of 7 colors are available to make your system appearance unique!
RGB Fusion (Advanced mode)
- RGB Calibration: Different light strips sometimes have different RGB pin definitions, RGB Fusion softwear can relocate each pin location for the best compatibility.
- Lighting Profile: Save, export and import profiles to quickly change effects based on you perference and to share with others.
- GIGABYTE RGB Fusion APP
Don't just make your PC shine, make it a work of art that friends will envy. With the GIGABYTE RGB Fusion mobile app users can watch as they control the lighting within their gaming PC. This gives users ease of access as they try and adjust colors and speeds for different modes, all this can be achieved away from the keyboard and monitor of their PC.
- GIGABYTE Patented DualBIOS™ Design
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS™, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', protecting users from BIOS failure due to virus, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
- Start Sulfurization Protection
Sulphur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
- CEC 2019 Ready
CEC Requirement: PC power consumption must be under a certain level when it's in off mode, idle mode, stand-by mode. With high power efficiency hardware components and fine-tuned BIOS, GIGABYTE motherboards can achieve lower power consumption under idle mode and fully comply with new CEC 2019 (California Energy Commission) power consumption requirement.
GIGABYTE BIOS & Applications
- Refreshed BIOS: The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
- GIGABYTE App Center: The GIGABYTE App Center gives you easy access to a wealth of GIGABYTE apps that help you get the most from your GIGABYTE motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, GIGABYTE App Center allows you to easily launch all GIGABYTE apps installed on your system, check related updates online, and download the latest apps, drivers, and BIOS.
- 3D OSD: 3D OSD automatically detects and displays your system information during games, allowing you to easily get a hold of your system information without switching between screens.
- TriDef ® SmartCam | Custom Stream Modding
To facilitate being the full streaming solution each AORUS motherboard includes TriDef ® SmartCam software, you are now able to remove backgrounds without the hassle of using a green screen. Through the SmartCam application you can now apply live filters, and fully control your background, not only while streaming but also through other video applications such as Skype.
WTFast is a Gamers Private Network (GPM); which optimises and improves your connection from end to end.
- XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster: Cast Your Game Anytime, Anywhere
Now set up your stage and share the greatest gaming moments with XSplit Gamecaster + Broadcaster! Fully optimized social media integration is ready for real-time chats—keeping you notified yet focused in the game. It takes just one click to stream your gameplay to Twitch. Host your game like a pro!
- 4K Ultra HD Support
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel ® HD Graphics via HDMI.
- HDMI™ - The Next Generation Multimedia Interface
HDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high-quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
|CPU||Intel Socket 1151 for 8th Generation
L3 cache varies with CPU
|Form Factor||ATX Form Factor
30.5 cm x 24.4 cm
|Memory||4x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
*To support 2666 MHz or XMP memory, you must install an 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5 processor.
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
1x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
1x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
|Audio||Realtek® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
|LAN||Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
|Expansion Slots||1x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
*For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
4x PCI Express x1 slot
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1x PCI slot
1x M.2 Socket 1 connector for an Intel® CNVi wireless module only (CNVI)
|Multi-Graphics Technology||Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies|
1x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2M_32G)
1x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x2 SSD support) (M2P_16G)
6x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
1x USB Type-C port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
6x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
6x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
*The CNVi connector shares bandwidth with the F_USB2 header. When a Wi-Fi module is populated in the CNVi connector, one of the USB 2.0/1.1 ports routed to the F_USB2 header becomes unavailable.
|Internal I/O Connectors||1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1x CPU fan header
3x system fan headers
1x RGB LED strip header
6x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
2x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
1x front panel header
1x front panel audio header
1x S/PDIF Out header
1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
2x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connector
1x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
1x parallel port header
1x serial port header
1x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors||1x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1x D-Sub port
1x DVI-D port
1x HDMI port
1x USB Type-C port, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
4x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
2x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1x RJ-45 port
6x audio jacks
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows 10 64-bit|