Jabra PanaCast 180 Degree Panoramic 4K UHD Conferencing Camera
- Ultra-Compact Design with 3 Cameras.
- Real-Time Stitching into a 180° 4K Image.
- Allows for Large Meetings in Small Rooms.
- Automatic Intelligent Zoom & Vivid HDR.
- Product: #71953
- SKU: 8100-119
The Jabra PanaCast 180° Panoramic 4K UHD Conferencing Camera features three sensors that record at the same time, and the images are automatically stitched in-camera to provide an immersive 180° image. With this field of view, the camera delivers a panoramic image in UHD 4K resolution. Generally, everyone on one side of a room can be captured in a shot. This capability is especially useful in smaller meeting rooms or home offices.
PanaCast works with all leading video and audio conferencing solutions. It's certified for use with Microsoft Teams and is compatible with Skype, Zoom, Webex, GoToMeeting, Amazon Chime, Vidyo, BlueJeans, Panopto, Slack, Rainbow, Fuse, and more.
Weighing just 3.5 oz, it can easily be mounted on top of your monitor or laptop via a built-in flexible mount. Alternatively, a dedicated wall mount or desktop stand are available separately.
A key feature of this PanaCast camera is Intelligent Zoom, which automatically zooms in or out depending on how many meeting participants are present. When, for example, the number of participants increases from three to five, the camera will zoom out to ensure that all five are visible in the shot. Likewise, it will zoom in when the situation is reversed to highlight the speaker and not display an empty room. Additionally, via a feature called Vivid HDR, the camera automatically adjusts contrast whenever lighting conditions change, so that the image is balanced and displayed in optimal quality.
PanaCast features two built-in mics and supports an optional Jabra Speak 710 external speaker for a more comprehensive and professional meeting room experience.
The camera works over a plug-and-play USB interface, so you can connect it directly to your laptop. You can also combine it with an optional hub or dock that supports additional devices (a speaker, tablet, TV, etc.).
While this PanaCast camera works right out of the box, you can also customise its setting using the companion Jabra Direct software, compatible with Windows and Mac. In this application you can adjust the field of view between 90, 120, 140, and 180°. You can also use electronic pan/tilt/zoom, choose to turn off Intelligent Zoom or Vivid HDR, disable built-in mics, set line frequency, and more. This PanaCast device comes with a USB cable so you can plug in and begin right away.
- Three built-in 13MP cameras record simultaneously.
- Automatic in-camera stitching into an immersive 180° UHD 4K image that captures everyone on one side of the room.
- Suitable for meeting rooms from small to large.
- Certified for use with Microsoft Teams.
- Compatible with Skype, Webex, Zoom, GoToMeeting, and more.
- Plug-and-play USB connection (allows instant collaboration)
- Intelligent Zoom intuitively zooms in/out depending on how many participants are in the meeting (this feature can be disabled)
- Vivid HDR automatically adjusts contrast when lighting conditions change.
- Two built-in mics.
- Companion Windows/Mac software allows electronic PTZ control, FOV adjustment, and more.
- Built-in flexible mount allows direct attachment to your monitor or laptop; optional wall mount and desktop stand supported.
|Field of View||Horizontal: 180°
|Number of Cameras||3 x 13 MP|
|Supported Resolutions||3840 x 1080 at 30 fps
1920 x 1080 at 30 fps
1280 x 720 at 30 fps
|Power Port||USB Type-C|
|System Requirements||Windows 7 or Higher
macOS X 10.9 or Higher
Linux Ubuntu 16.x or Higher
USB 3.0 Interface
|Operating Temperature||32 to 86°F / 0 to 30°C|
|Operating Humidity||15 to 85% (Non-Condensing)|
|Dimensions||4 x 2.6 x 0.8" / 10.2 x 6.7 x 2 cm|
|Weight||3.5 oz / 100 g|