The CineDrive Motor Control Box from Kessler Crane houses the electronics used to control a slider motor or focus/iris/zoom motor with CineDrive motion control systems. Its chassis is built from aircraft-grade billet aluminum and features built-in magnets for easy attachment to Kessler's Magnalink mounting accessories. The back of the Motor Control Box has four connection ports: one for connecting to a CineDrive Brain, one for connecting to a motor, one for connecting a camera intervalometer cable, and one for daisy-chaining with an additional Motor Control Box.
Note: A CineDrive Brain is required to use the CineDrive Motor Control Box.
- For CineDrive Motion Control Systems
- Controls Slide or Focus/Iris/Zoom Motor
- Brain, Motor, and Intervalometer Ports
- Port for Daisy-Chaining Multiple Boxes
- Built-In Magnalink Mounting Magnets