SKU DTP 340 TT
(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
With the Lewitt DTP 340 TT introduces consistently high-performing wired dynamic microphones specifically designed to accurately capture the sound of drums and percussion instruments providing a maximum of acoustic presence and clarity in live sound applications.
Even in high sound pressure level applications, DTP 340 TT reproduces instrumental sounds with sonic detail and character. The super-cardioid polar pattern ensures that side and rear sounds are effectively rejected. Its rugged body and a hardened steel-mesh grille make this microphone highly durable professional gear for performers and audio engineers.
- Tailored frequency response for powerful yet smooth and natural sound on percussion instruments
- Uniform supercardioid pickup pattern ensures high gain before feedback and maximum isolation of the desired sound source
- Solid full-metal, die-cast body suited for rough daily touring routine
- Highly durable steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers, including DTP 40 Mts shock mount, DTP 40 Mt drum mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review