Lexar 256GB Professional 667x UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter
- 256GB Capacity.
- A2 / UHS-I / V30 / U3 / Class 10.
- Max Read Speed: 100 MB/s.
- Min Write Speed: 30 MB/s.
- Records Full HD, 3D, and 4K Video.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #62201
- SKU: LSDMI256BNA667A
Designed for sports camcorders, tablets, and smartphones, the Lexar 256GB Professional 667x UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter features a storage capacity of 256GB and supports maximum read speeds of 100 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V30 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 30 MB/s. All of this allows for users to immerse themselves in extreme sports videography and photography in 4K, Full HD, and 3D.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Aside from support for UHS-I, V30, and U3, Lexar also built this card with support for the Application Performance Class 2 (A2) spec, which includes optimisations to give Android users an improved mobile experience, delivering faster mobile app performance. The A2 spec allows the card to manage random read input-output access per second (IOPS) operations so it can quickly open apps and process accompanying tasks, such as audio, graphics, saved profiles, and in-app permissions.
- Memory solution for tablets, smartphones, and sports camcorders.
- Quickly captures, plays back, and transfers media files, including 1080p Full HD, 3D, and 4K video.
- High-speed, Class 10, UHS Speed Class 3 (U3), and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) performance leverages UHS-I technology for read speeds of up to 100 MB/s (667x)
- Quick run apps directly from your memory card at A2 speeds.
- Includes a Class 10 / UHS-I microSD to SD adapter, allowing this card to be used in SD-compatible devices.
|Storage Capacity||256 GB|
|UHS Speed Class||U3|
|Video Speed Class||V30|
|Application Performance Class||A2|
|Data Transfer||Read Speed: 100 MB/s Maximum (Burst)
Write Speed: 30 MB/s Minimum