(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Manfrotto 296 Photo ClampProduct #1726 | SKU MF296 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Replaces #3287
- Attach to impossible places
- 10.16 cm long steel shaft
- Clamp to horizontal and vertical surfaces
The Manfrotto 296 Photo Clamp with 3/8" Tip can be used to attach a camera or photo accessory to impossible places. It consists of a 10.2 cm long steel shaft and two discs. The shaft is threaded for use with 3/8" heads or accessories, and in this orientation can be clamped unto a horizontal surface. One of the disks features a 3/8" screw at its side, for attaching a small tripod head when clamping unto a vertical surface.
Replaces old part number 3287.
|Jaw Opening||2.36 " / 60.00 mm|
|Mount Type||1 x 3/8"-16 Male Thread|
|Load Capacity||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
In The Box
- Manfrotto 296 Photo Clamp
- 2-Year Warranty + Additional 3-Years after Registering Online or by Mail