(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Sennheiser K6P Power Module (phantom only)Product #10449 | SKU 003280 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Sennheiser K6P - Power Module is similar to the K6 powering module but is powered by 12 - 48 V phantom power only, for use where battery power is not required (e.g. permanent installations). The K6P can be combined with various microphone heads to produce microphones with a variety of pick-up patterns.
- Switchable bass roll-off filter protects against rumble, handling, pop and wind noise
- On/off switch
- High output, low noise
- Transformerless balanced output on 3-pin XLR connector
- 1 K6P powering module
- 1 MZQ 200 microphone clamp
- 1 protective carrying case
- Transducer principle: pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Frequency response (microphone): 30-20000 Hz +- 1 dB
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm, symm.
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm Phantom
- Output voltage: 2 V (1 kHz)
- Battery Specification: 12 - 48 V (netto)
- Current consumption: 2,2 mA
- Dimensions: d 22 x 52 mm (netto)