(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Sennheiser E908D Condenser Mini Gooseneck MicrophoneProduct #8828 | SKU 500205 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Sennheiser E908D - Condenser Mini Gooseneck Microphone is a miniature condenser instrument microphone, specifically optimized for use with drums and percussion in recording or sound reinforcement applications. The cardioid capsule captures audio in vivid detail and clarity while exhibiting excellent rejection of off-axis noise and feedback. The 908D handles high sound pressure levels without peak distortion, enabling close proximity placement without noise.
The miniature capsule remains out of sight during performances and the flexible gooseneck allows for easy positioning. The mounting clamp features dampening materials to eliminate extraneous vibrations, impact and handling noise. The 908D features a locking miniature 1/8" connector for use with EW series belt-pack transmitters, however the MZA 900P cylindrical preamplifier is included and terminates to a standard 3-pin XLR connection, for direct connection to PA systems, consoles, etc.
- Wired or Wireless Operation - The E908D features an 1/8" locking mini connection for EW series belt-pack transmitters, the included MZA 900P preamplifier features a 3-pin XLR connector for direct integration with consoles.
- MZA 900P Preamplifier - The cylindrical preamplifier also supplies phantom power via an external source. The MZA 900P also features a belt-clip for easy mounting during performances.
- Clamp Mount - The 908D includes a clamp style mount for sturdy, noise-free placement on the rims of drums and percussion instruments.
- Low Frequency Roll Off - Switchable low frequency roll-off filter is available on the MZA 900P. The roll-off eliminates noise and hum below 125Hz.
- 12dB Pad Switch - The 12dB Pad switch is also located on the MZA 900P. The Pad provides added headroom and minimizes distortion when capturing audio at excessive levels.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern - The cardioid polar pattern provides an even frequency response and excellent directivity.
- Gooseneck Mount - The capsule rests on a flexible gooseneck for easy microphone positioning.
- Clamp Dampening - The sturdy clamp features dampening materials for reducing vibration and handling noise.
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- Quick and flexible set-up; comes with suitable mounting clamp
- Optimal positioning with long-necked, flexible boom
- Integrated shock absorber eliminates handling noise
- Intelligent MZA 900 P in-line-preamp (cable, phantom power & level check)
- Each e 908 variant can optionally be used with any Evolution Wireless bodypack transmitter
- e 908 microphone
- Microphone clamp
- MZA 900 P in-line-pramp
- User Manual
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 35dB (A)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 147dB
- Power Requirements: 12 to 48V Phantom Power
- Output Impedance: Nominal: 100 ohms Min. Terminal: 2000 ohms
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pad: No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: Below 125Hz switchable on the MZA 900P power supply / preamp
- Dimensions: 193 x 47mm (Length x Diameter)
- Weight: 311 g
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review