Korg MA-1 - Solo Metronome (Red) has been discontinued, here are some related products you might like:
The MA-1 from Korg is a compact metronome that features a broad tempo range and a comprehensive selection of beats and rhythm patterns, allowing the user to practice a wide variety of musical styles. To make practicing easier, the unit indicates the specified beat with a series of triangular icons that illuminate and change colour from left to right.
The tempo can be set using one of three methods - change the tempo using the standard increments familiar from a mechanical metronome (pendulum steps), change the tempo in single-step increments over the full range of 30 to 252 (full steps), or trigger the Tap Tempo function in time with the music. The user can specify any beat count from 1 to 9, and choose any one of the eight rhythm types.
The MA-1 also double as a tuner, emitting a selectable reference pitch that can be adjusted in 1Hz steps over the 410 to 480Hz range. An earphone output is provided for personal use with adjustable volume to suit any situation. Memory backup remembers the current tempo, beat, rhythm, calibration, and reference tone settings when the unit is switched off.
The unit is designed for long battery life with continuous operation of approximately 70 hours when using zinc-carbon batteries, or approximately 290 hours when using alkaline batteries. After 20 minutes of non-use, the power will automatically turn off to preserve battery life.
- Multi-function compact metronome
- Beat-Counting display makes it easier to practice rhythm and phrasing
- Choose from two types of tempo steps - pendulum steps or full steps
- Tap Tempo function quickly sets the desired tempo
- Beat display offers from 1 to 9 beats, plus 8 rhythm types to practice any style of music
- Tune any instrument using the 12 step (C4 to B4) chromatic reference pitch
- Adjustable calibration setting (410 to 480Hz)
- Earphone jack with adjustable volume
- Memory backup function and auto power-off function
- Up to approximately 290 hours of continuous operation
|Tempo Range||30 to 252 BPM|
|Reference Pitch||Twelve-tone equal temperament C4-to B4 |
+/-1 cent or better precision
|Pitch Calibration Range||410 to 480Hz (1Hz steps)|
|Connectors||1/8" TRS stereo mini earphone|
|Speaker Type||Dynamic, 23mm (0.9") diameter, 0.5W|
|Power Supply||AAA Battery x 2|
|Battery Life||Approximately 70 hours when using zinc-carbon batteries |
Approximately 290 hours when using alkaline batteries
Please Note:Tempo 120, 4 beats, maximum volume
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||4 x 2.3 x 0.7" (102 x 59 x 17mm)|
|Weight||2.5 oz (71g)|