(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D Lens is one of the most widely used autofocus lenses in all of photography. It delivers distortion-free, high-contrast images with superb resolution and color rendition. With a maximum aperture of f/1.4 it is fast enough for shooting in just about any type of light. Weighing only .230kg, it is easy to carry with you. This is an ideal first lens; perfect for full-length portraits, travel photography or any type of available-light shooting. It accepts 52mm filters.
- Lens Construction (Elements/Groups) 7/6
- Picture Angle with 35mm (135) format 46(deg)
- Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format 31(deg)30'
- Minimum f/stop 16
- Closest focusing distance 0.45m/1.5 ft.
- Maximum reproduction ratio 1/6.8
- Filter Attachment Size: 52mm
- Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera’s lens mounting flange): 64.5 x 42.5mm
- Weight (approx.) 230g
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review