Platinum Tools 90135 Basic Coax F Compression Kit
- Cut, Strip, Assemble, & Terminate Tools
- Coax & Round Wire Cable Cutter
- Coax Stripper, 2-Level RG58/59/62/6/6Q
- F Compression Crimp Tool, RG-59/6/6Q
- SealSmart F Connectors for RG 6 Cable
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #36649
- SKU: 90135
Gathered together for convenience and utility, the 90135 Basic Coax F Compression Kit from Platinum Tools includes the essential tools required to cut, strip, assemble, and terminate F-style SealSmart compression connectors. A versatile kit, it is useful for coax CATV, satellite TV, HDTV, and home theatre installations.
Included with the kit is a 10500C Coax & Round Wire Cable Cutter, 15030C Coax Cable Stripper (2-Level RG58/59/62/6/6Q), 16207C F Compression Crimp Tool (RG-59/6/6Q), and 18006 SealSmart F Connectors for RG 6 Cable (10 Pieces) in a nylon-zippered case.
The 10500C Coax & Round Wire Cable Cutter is designed to cut solid and stranded wire to 8 AWG, and multi-conductor and coaxial cable to 1/2" diameter. It features a curved, precision-ground blade that will not deform the conductors or dielectric. Stamped from high carbon tool steel, it is heat-treated for a long life.
Simple to operate, the 15030C Coax Cable Stripper (2-Level RG58/59/62/6/6Q) ensures a professional, repeatable strip every time. These strippers include a hex wrench for adjustable blade depth. Stripping lengths are also adjustable.
Durable, the 16207C F Compression Crimp Tool (RG-59/6/6Q) will withstand the rigours of continuous field use. It is manufactured from tool steel and chrome-plated, with a non-slip vinyl grip. At only 5.5" (139.7mm) long, its small compact design fits and feels right in the hand. Works great when terminating F connectors inside a panel box.
Each 18006 SealSmart F Connector for RG 6 cable provides simple, fast, and reliable terminations It is an excellent solution for CATV, DSS, security, home theatre, and residential structured-wiring installations. For convenience, these items are held by elastic bands inside the zippered, nylon storage case.
10500C Coax & Round Wire Cable Cutter
- Cuts solid and stranded wire to 8 AWG
- Cuts multi-conductor cable to 1/2" diameter
- Cuts coaxial cables without deforming the dielectric
- Spring-loaded with a locking latch
15030C Coax Cable Stripper
- Works with RG58/59/62/6/6 Quad coax cables
- Adjustable stripping depth for various insulation types and thicknesses
- Preset for 6mm (referred to as the 1/4” strip) but adjusts to additional dimensions
- Uses drop-in replacement blades, no cassettes required
- Hex wrench snaps into housing for convenient storage
- Moulded from high-impact plastic for long life
- Factory presetting - shield dimension (A) 6mm (0.236")
- Adjustable to additional settings: 4 (0.157"), 8 (0.315") and 12mm (0.472")
16207C F Compression Crimp Tool
- Crimps compression F connectors onto RG-6 Quad, RG-6, and RG-59 coax
- Small compact design measures 5.5" (139.7mm)
- Great for working in tight spaces
- Tool locks in the closed position when not in use
18006 SealSmart F Connectors for RG 6 Cable (Pack of 10)
- Available for RG6 Quad shield
- Connectors are colour-coded for cable type
- Moulded-in gasket provides a weather-tight seal
- Single crimp termination with captive centre contact design