(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
RedRock Micro - microFollowFocus v2Product #152 | SKU 3-009-0001 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
No matter what your camera, Redrock Micro's microFollowFocus v2 lends your video production the smooth, precise focus control of a big-budget film. Whether shooting with a fixed-lens camcorder, interchangeable cinema lenses, or a video-capable DSLR, the precision-machined microFollowFocus system provides repeatable, accurate focusing.
- For Camcorders & DSLRs
- Smooth, Precise Focusing
- Gear-driven Design
- Interchangeable Drive Gears
- 3D Marking Disk for Repeatable Focus
- Quick Release Clamp
- 0.8 Film Pitch Gearing
- Completely gear-driven design for slip-free, accurate, and repeatable focus movement
Unique quick release clamp
- 1:1 gear ratio allows smooth movements for still and motion picture 35mm lenses
- Adjustable slide-mounting mechanism to fit large range of lens diameters, including video camera lenses
- Interchangeable drive gears including 0.8 film pitch and Fujinon pitch (for Fujinon video lenses)
- Easily switchable to either side of camera
- Optional microLensGears can be quickly attached to existing 35mm still (SLR) lenses for accurate gearing
- 3D marking disk allows focus marks to be easily viewed by operator or assistant
- Standard Arri-style accessory port in focus wheel for attaching whip, speed crank, etc.
vIndustry-standard 15mm lightweight (60mm spacing) rod mount (rod support not included with microFollowFocus bundle)
- Optional 19mm rod clamp adapts microFollowFocus for 19mm rods for cameras, including the Red ONE
- Optional Fujinon 0.6 pitch drive gear works directly with Fujinon lenses
- Optional reversing gear focuses Nikon and Pentax lenses in the "correct" cinema direction
- Constructed of high quality, machined aircraft-grade aluminum
- Sleek Redrock look
- Works great with DV and HDV built-in camera lenses
Included in this package:
- microFollowFocus v2 follow focus unit
- New larger 3d marking disk
- 0.8 mod 32 film pitch drive gear
- Quick release clamp (Patent Pending) for 15mm lightweight (60mm spacing) rods
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review